These subpages list the session write-ups for each campaign in chronological order.
28 Months Later: This All Things Zombie campaign switches its narrative track between half a dozen groups sharing the same timeline and geographical area, namely somewhere unspecified in the south of England. My objective is to shepherd a star safely from Z+0 to 28 months later, roughly Z+850. I haven’t made it yet.
- Reed. KIA.
- Captain Flack and the Camberwick Green SAS. Captain Flack is still alive as of Z+199 when I shelved the campaign, the rest of his squad, not so much.
- Det Sgt Drew and the police. Still alive.
- Mike Blackman. KIA at Z+124.
- Don Savage, still alive at Z+43 when the campaign was shelved. This thread uses the Savage Worlds rules, with All Things Zombie acting as a GM emulator.
- The Dojo Gang, still alive at Z+28 when the campaign folded. Unusually, this was a co-operative group game not a solitaire one.
Arioniad: An experimental solitaire campaign. The characters are constant, but the rules and setting change around them. The in-game reason for this is explained here.
Collateral Damage: A science fiction Savage Worlds campaign. It’s Firefly meets Star Wars, ’nuff said. There’s no setting to speak of; the PCs land on a planet, solve the mystery or defeat the foe, and move on, most likely never to return.
Beasts & Barbarians: Conanesque adventure in GRAmel’s sword and sorcery setting.
- Pawns of Destiny: My second Beasts & Barbarians campaign; this one uses the Rules As Written.
- Shadows of Keron: My first Beasts & Barbarians campaign; this one is heavily tweaked as it imported existing characters from a generic fantasy setting, Irongrave.