By request, here is a higher-resolution version of the map showing adventures in the Dread Sea Dominions. I had planned to tidy it up a bit, change the token colours and so on, but haven’t had time this week – I tell you what though, I’ll update it periodically as new stuff comes out.
There’s a key below the picture.
Pale blue is my party, red tokens are official B&B adventures we have already played, green and purple ones we haven’t played yet – green are B&B adventures, and purple are from other product lines.
- BDxx: Beast of the Dominions, where xx is the page number for an adventure in this location. Most of them can be easily relocated.
- CNS: The Carnival at Nal Sagath (official location, we moved it to the Independent Cities).
- CQC: The Cliff Queen’s Court.
- CWG: City of the Winged Gods.
- DoaT: Death of a Tyrant.
- GE189: Vengeance of the Branded Devils, the adventure in B&B Golden Edition.
- GW: Green World.
- MNOG: Moonless Night Over Grimsdell.
- SOE: Shadows Over Ekul.
- SoS: The Skinner of Syranthia.
- TitT: Thieves in the Night (in Savage Worlds Insider #3). And I just noticed I abbreviated that incorrectly on the map. Oh well, next time…
- WHM: The White Haired Man Kith’takharos adventures, of which there are at least 10, all set within a few miles of a swamp village. Not strictly speaking Beasts & Barbarians, but they would fit in nicely. (The 10th one is in Savage Worlds Insider #4, if memory serves.)
- WitB: Wolves in the Borderlands.
In my version of the Dominions, a hex is 125 miles; your hex size may vary.