So much for 2012, but what of 2013? Inspired by this at Atomic Floozy, I thought: Goals! Yes, I should have goals too!
What should they be? I thought about this for a few days, fermenting and twirling gently in a marzipan vat of whiskey, and I came up with these:
- Shepherd at least one ATZ party through to 28 Months Later, namely April 2015. I’ve been trying to do that since, umm, 2008 I think. Blighters keep dying on me.
- Finish painting all my unpainted figures. Who knows, if I paint enough lead I might get good at it.
- Finish the planned two-year Beasts & Barbarians campaign, Shadows of Keron.
- Start a new campaign to replace it, probably towards the back end of 2013. So far the front runners are a Firefly-esque space opera or some sort of megadungeon.
Beyond that, what else should be in the blog?
- If I look at the WordPress stats, most visitors come for the reviews.
- If I look at forum posts, most people there follow the battle reports in the 28 Months Later and The Arioniad campaigns.
- My musings on Savage Worlds and Beasts & Barbarians also draw comments and views, but not as many as either of the above.
All of those are fine, and there will continue to be posts on those topics – but I’m also interested in what you think; what should there be more of? Less of?
Answers on a comment or in an email, please!